The QMRN provides a network through which scholars engage in dialogue, information sharing, collaboration, and initiate new research and curricular projects that advance the field.
Our goals include advancing the field by:
- Spotlighting scholars who explore queer migration, and their books
- Maintaining a scholars’ blog that offers commentary on legal, political and social issues pertaining to queer migration
- Seeking and sharing resources for obtaining grant funding to conduct collaborative research on queer migration
- Developing an (inter)national conference for scholars of queer migration
- Creating and sharing resources for syllabi and pedagogy for educators wishing to teach courses related to queer migration